Sample Santa Fe is a walking food tour through the heart of historic downtown Santa Fe New Mexico that will be fun and memorable! It’s the tour experience that makes Food Tour New Mexico a must do for tourists and locals alike. Join us as we guide you through one of the most historically rich cities in the United States while experiencing an adventurous tasting, as we sample Santa Fe.
The Sample Santa Fe tour is a fun and adventurous experience for all you foodies out there looking to experience something different! Santa Fe is a foodie paradise with so many restaurants it can be overwhelming to visitors! What better way to be introduced to the city and an eclectic tasting of atypical cuisine then through locals here at Food Tour New Mexico? Many of our past tour goers have highly recommend making Food Tour New Mexico your first experience in New Mexico! What better way to get the lay of the land, visit great eateries and learn about the city!
**Note: This tour does mostly focus on New Mexican food.
Some of the establishments we visit on this 2.5-3 hour tour include:
- San Francisco St. Bar & Grill (Off menu christmas enchilada plate)
- Thunderbird Bar & Grill (Off menu green chile stew)
- Santa Fe Olive Oil & Balsamic Co. (Various oils & balsamic, including chile & local flavors)
- UpperCrust Pizza (Is our #1 rated pizza restaurant where we serve the New Mexican Pizza)
- Señor Murphy Candy Maker (An assortment of top selling chocolates and chilie chocolates)
Some of the historical points of interest we see:
- The Santa Fe Plaza
- The Palace of the Governors
- The Santa Fe River
- The State Capital Building
- San Miguel Mission (Oldest Church)
- The Loretto Chapel (Miraculous staircase)
So come and Sample Santa Fe and enjoy demonstrations, first hand tales and of course great food samples from some of the specialty shops and restaurants that make Santa Fe so delectably unique!
Cost: $63 plus tax/fees
What Is Not Included?
- Alcoholic beverages: guests are welcome to purchase alcoholic beverages along the way
- Gratuities: Gratuities for your tour guide are always appreciated!
- Santa Fe Plaza (Exact meeting location will be provided on your ticket)